You are welcome to contact this office regarding consumer protection or employment law issues such as:
- False advertising
- Data breaches
- Unfair business practices
- Non payment of wages or employee misclassification
- TCPA violations (unsolicited text messages, robocalls to your cell phone, junk faxes)
HOW TO MAKE INITIAL CONTACT:
If you are a potential client, the best way to make initial contact is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (617) 329-1295. If you do not receive a response within seven business days, please assume this office cannot assist you. It is not possible to respond to every inquiry. The mailing address is 63 Atlantic Avenue, 3rd Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02110.
If you are in need of free or low-cost legal services for a civil matter and you live in Massachusetts, Mass Legal Services is an excellent resource: Mass Legal Services (http://www.masslegalservices.org/FindLegalAid)
(1) Do not appear at the office without an appointment.
(2) Do not send emails offering “Apps Development,” “Website Development,” “Search Engine Optimization,” or other services.
(3) Do not contact this office about Green Tree Servicing. If you are having problems with that company, please address your complaints to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
FREE CONFIDENTIAL CASE EVALUATION